Monday, July 18, 2005


Inspired by my brother Shai and his boy DJ Fuzzy Logic, I bring "A Word from the R Dizzle," the flyest blog on the internet. Now I know there will be HELLA haters on there (ahem..Ajay Kamat) BUT I'm bout to bring you the dopest updates on everything from video games to science to living a life in the Bovine City (that's Davis, CA for all you non-French speakers). So watch as we go on this ride from complete geekiness to just intellectual nerd. And remember, they call me R Deezy the snowman...get it? GET IT?

5 Comments:

At 8:43 PM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

what a wannabe biggie smalls

 
At 12:22 AM, Blogger R Dizzle said...

Don't hate on me...I'ma N.E.R.D. P-I-M-P!

 
At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you one of the guys from B2K?

 
At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

R Dizzle rocks my world =)

 
At 1:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My good friend Ram...you are eleven gallons of sunshine in a ten gallon hat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home