Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Been reading the news lately...been finding some interesting and a bit depressing things...

And no surprise, it's all about sex!

http://www.cnn.com/2006/HEALTH/12/19/premarital.sex.ap/index.html


Well, guess I'm in that 1 in 10...

And here's the depressing one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6161691.stm

See now this business just doesn't make any sense to me. How could this be true if we're the ones who took the time to write the book? It just doesn't connect...if it was too small, why would be doing it all the time?

FURTHERMORE, contrary to what all my ex-girls will tell ya, that story IS NOT about me. Those women are just jealous cause they don't have me anymore!

And I will depart with this amazing quote -

" Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble."
~John Barrymore

Yeah...doesn't take that much time...

Track of the Day: Akon feat. Eminem - Smack That

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home