Monday, August 28, 2006

Got a ridiculous week ahead...2 midterms and I'm moving! I HATE MOVING! Hopefully it will be an easy process - I'm doing a bit by bit by the day.

I will say this though - moving is one of those things that is both good and bad (as with anything in life). On the one hand, I'll miss the nights and the memories I've had at this place (well...maybe I don't remember too many nights..) but it's also good for me to get a fresh start. Haha, it's kinda funny I keep running in these circles of new beginnings and such. At least I know when it's time to say peace, pack my stuff, and move along...

That's what life is anyway right? Do something for a while until it's time to pick up and go. Or maybe that's just my wandering spirit talking. Guess that's why women hate on my style...I pose no sense of stability. Or maybe women don't like me cause I'm too good for em - that's mostly the case. Haha.

As I look around at my white walls and the lack of things that use to compose my room, I find myself not feeling lonely or empty. I think I learned all the things and experienced all the things I was supposed to from this place. I'm surprised I made it out alive - but I guess I say that on a day to day basis. All I have left to do now is experience what comes next...



Track of the Day: Jack Johnson - It's All Understood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home