Tuesday, August 08, 2006

In celebration of my victory over Engineering 100 (I got an A baby!!!) I have decided to share with my loyal fans my latest pick-up lines.



The Ultimate List of Pick-Up Lines to use on Engineering Chicks

1. I won't stop bugging you until I get the address of your home page.

2. You fascinate me more than the Fundamental Theorem of Calculus.

3. Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time
approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you.

4. My love for you is like a concave up function because it is always
increasing.

5. Let's convert our potential energy to kinetic energy.

6. Wanna come back to my room? ...and see my PowerMac G5 with 2 Gigs of RAM?

7. How about you and I go back to my place and form a covalent bond?

8. You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.

9. You're sweeter than glucose.

10. Why don't we measure the coefficient of static friction between you
and me?

11. Your body has the nicest arc length I've ever seen.

12. Isn't your e-mail address beautifulgirl@mydreams.com

13. You're hotter than a bunsen burner set to full power!

And now the ones I use on Biomedical Engineering chicks



1. Have you ever implanted a stent, because my arteries are really stiffened?

2. You're beauty is very subcontaneously permeable, because its intoxication penetrates my thick epidermis.

3. You're a truly hot model, because you making me radiate exothermically in my arteries!

4. How much is your maximum daily dosage, because I think I have already OD'd on you...

5. Do you know of a vaccine for your antibodies, because I 'm coming down with a forty centigrad fever!

6. If your Minod kinetics could be plotted, it would be exponential growth.. never reaching saturation.. never dying.

7. Can you transfuse your blood, because I think your bloody hot!

8. Will you let me find your centerline velocity; I want to be sure I have no strokes in my ceberal cortex.

9. I've heard the great news that you've been F.D.A. approved; you know, Finely Developed Anatomy.

10. When would you like to apply for that N.I.H. grant, you know, Not-actaully In Heaven but sure seems that way?

Aight, I'm definetly a loser.

Track of the Day: LLoyd Banks feat. 50 Cent - Hands Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home