Saturday, July 29, 2006

As to continue with the trend of posting videos...I bring you the masterpiece that I had the pleasure to be a part of.

One man.

One desire.

He was...Ali Minhaj.

The American Dream: Ali Minhaj 2


Big ups to Sumair, Imran, and Hasan!

This song reminded me of my adventures yesterday at the bar..

Track of the Day: Obie Trice - Got Some Teeth

Okay rolie polies everywhere
Gotta find a slim chick's atmosphere
Obesity's glarin and she got me fearin
She's gonna come over here and try to eat me literal-ly,
like a box of Cherrios
Carry cupcakes and chocolate Tootsie rolls
I'm outta order cause I gotta big girl disorder
So better cover up that blubber or I'll split
And I ain't got time to play
Let's investigate another place today
Ladies less in weight and the dress they shape
Dresses pettite, no window drapes

Word to mother, the god damn Okra and beans
Got ya Opera and jeans
Seems to me a little lean cuisine
Wouldn't hurt much, I don't touch!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home