Friday, July 14, 2006

I decided to cook dinner today - I know, I know..me...cook? What the hell? Either way, I decided to give it a go cause I figure if I get good at it I might pull in some ladies. Somehow, I ended up creating a new recipe that ended up tasting pretty good, so I decided I should share it with all of you. Try this at home kids.


How to Make Redder Burritos

1. Stir Black Beans in a frying pan at medium heat.

2. Dice onions and a green bell pepper.

3. Pull out a tomato and begin cutting.

4. Accidently miss the tomato and take a slice out of your index finger. Bleed thorougly over the tomatoes.

5. Warm up a tortilla.

6. Place beans, cheese, onions, bell peppers, and red tomatoes into the tortilla.

7. Serve warm and with plenty of water to account for the liter of blood loss.

Perhaps I'm extremely lame for finding this funny...but whatever. At least I'm enjoying it all. Something bout P'u and an Uncarved Block I think...


Track of the Day: Selena (RIP) - Dreaming of You

2 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stop killing yourself, man

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home