Tuesday, June 27, 2006



Due to lack of creativity and depression from my engineering class, I've decided to not share anything about my life today and put in a plug for my brother and one of his blogs (Yes, plural - what a loser).

As you all know, the NBA draft is tomorrow with our home team The Golden State Warriors choosing #9 in the draft some mad crazy blogging needs to be done.

So check out the hyphiest blog out there - Golden State of mind . Live bloggin (whatever the hell that is) is promised tomorrow during the draft so hit it up and be prepared to go stupid doo doo dumb dumb.

Track of the Day: Lil Bow Wow - Basketball

That man is my idol...I wanna grow up to be like him. He's got DOPE lyrics.


Bow Wow]
Now basketball is my favorite sport
I like the way they dribble up and down the court
I keep it so fresh on the microphone
I like no interruption when the game is on
I like slam-dunks that take me to the hoop
My favorite play is the alley-oop
I like the pick-n-roll
I like the give-n-go
And its basketball Bow Wow lets go

::Chorus::Fundisha::
They're playing basketball(Uh,all around the world)
We love that basketball(Yeah, to the beat y'all)
They're playing basketball
We love that basketball

[Bow Wow]
Yeah, yo
I got the rock in my hands
There ain’t no tellin what i’m gonna do wit it
When i got possession i’m gonna have to fool wit it
I might cross you up and fake one way
Turn around and hit you wit the MJ fade-away
I throwin down passes like J-Kidd
Taking cats to the rack
And I’m dunkin over them like T-Mac
When I’m in the paint I play wit that Alonzo style
I’m like Darius cuz I can shoot 2 miles

2 Comments:

At 8:53 AM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

Thanks for the shout out kid!

Warriors in the playoffs... in 2010!

 
At 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home