Saturday, June 17, 2006


It's been a long time...it's been a long time coming...it's life or death for me man...but you know, there's no turning back now...this is what I AM...

Ok, enough Nas. My crazy 3rd year in college kept me away from my blog and now that I have more time (hopefully), I'm going to be hitting this back up. Besides, I figure my life is interesting enough to share with the world and now that I have R Dizzle fans all across the country thanks to Ali Minhaj 2 (big ups to Hasan, Imran, and Sumair!) I gotta give em what they want - ME!

The stories will begin tomorrow, but for now, enjoy the revamped site, and the newest additions...

Track of the Day: Nas feat. Puff Daddy - "Hate me Now"

2 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger atma brother #1 said...

This blog is wack son. How you ever expect to make it into the Hyphy Bloggin' Network?

 
At 2:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait..I don't get why you're cutting that big list of ppl from your friend's list?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home