Monday, July 10, 2006

Everybody says I have no shame, and I've always wondered why...til today...

Twas a normal Sunday afternoon in the ARC with the homies. We decided to lift the worst muscle (fuckin legs) and so we started our routine as normal. Everything was normal...well sorta...

Before coming to the ARC, I left my roomie Mike at home with his girl...don't get me started on that one. How does this man have a girl? I've known this kid since first grade and he has barely even talked to a girl since then. TALKED TO A GIRL! And there he was on the couch with this chick...a sight that made me leave. I never thought I'd see the day come when he'd have a girl and I didnt...I swear the moons aren't aligning right in the cosmos. Anywho, he's been spending a lotta time with her lately making me think he's been gettin some...


So back to the ARC. About 15 minutes after I arrive, I see him and the girl (Hannah, by the way) and of course me and the homies have our comments. They walk off somewhere, and I see him come back BY HIMSELF to talk to us...

And that's when it all happened. It felt just like a prime moment to use a line from Harold and Kumar - I mean come on, he's the dorky Asian guy and I'm the premed chill Indian guy. Remember that scene in the elevator after Harold talks to that chick by himself?

It went down just like that. He walked up, and before he could say anything I popped the question, "Did she touch your penis?!?!?!"



As silly as that all was, in retrospect, it was funny and here's why...

1. It was done in a public setting where the majority of people in the room knew where the line came from - I had the whole room bustin up.

2. As soon as I said it, I saw a chick laughing in my peripheral vision. It was unfortunately Hannah.

3. Mike had the Asian glow without being drunk.

4. Basically, I made a complete ass outta myself in public - one of my specialities.

I guess at the end of the day, I'm glad he didn't kill me for saying that...but at least I had people laughing. Hahahaha...and the haters try to say I ain't funny..

Man..here's the worst part. I think he's still with her (1 AM) and he's got work down in the South Bay at 9 AM. How is this man getting more than I am? It's all good...I'll always have my special homegirl MJ..



Track of the Day: Akon - Mr. Lonely

3 Comments:

At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ram ur a dork

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you the premed chill indian guy? How "chill" are you...

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home