Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Check this out - on Saturday someone had the AUDACITY to call me immature. Me? Immature? What an absurd claim! I mean sure, I laugh at silly jokes sometimes, do silly things, and laugh at the occasional "hoe" joke..but I am NOT immature! An immature man could not do half the things I do or accomplish the things that I accomplish. Furthermore, an immature man would not be able to produce coherent sentences such as this one - A voracious reader with a passion for history and great men, he was a droll raconteur with a grandiloquent style.

But then I saw this ad in a magazine that made me laugh. I looked up the product online and I laughed even harder. Then I realized I really am immature....

Brondell


What a good feeling!

Aight maybe I should go back to studying for my midterm tomorrow...

Track of the Day: Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Dani California

1 Comments:

At 12:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol it's about time amerikan start washing themselves; seriously it's like stepping in dog poop barefoot and then only wiping it off with a tissue. GROSS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home