Monday, August 07, 2006

I've always wondered why girls go to the bathroom together and why guys don't. I finally found the answer...

Twas another Sunday night in the Leach lab cept this time around I had brought the good ol Lammy. to come kick it with me. About halfway through my work, I realized I had to pee. All seemed normal - I mean, I pee like 20 times a day anyway cause of my small bladder...

Anywho, I let the man know I had to go, and then he said he had to go too. So we adventured around the corner to use the facilities when he said to me, "Dood, we should see who can last longer!"

Now, being the man I am, I never let a challenge down. So we assumed our positions counted down to three and then went.

2 minutes later I was pronounced the winner.

Why am I the best at peeing? Who knows...it's just the way it is.

Guess us men are just too damn competitive with everything.

Track of the Day: Nelly - #1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home